Having a consistent morning routine that promotes health and well-being can be very beneficial. If you look around and explore a bit, you’ll find a variety of healthy drinks to fill your empty stomach at the start of the day. From jira water to methi water, lemonade and more, you can choose from a variety of detox drinks according to your preferences.all these healthy detox drink will help you in many ways. If you’re looking for a simple and easy recipe you can make the night before and drink right after you wake up the next morning. We have something for you. This is the perfect detox recipe that not only flushes out toxins from the body but also helps in weight loss. It’s called cardamom water.
How to make cardamom water:
- First, all you need to do is crush the cardamom pods and extract the seeds.
- Pour a cup of water over the pod skins and seeds and let sit overnight.
- Drink it in the morning.
- Instead of pods, you can also use cardamom powder.
Also Read: 10 Cardamom Benefits You Absolutely Should Know
Benefits of Cardamom Water for Weight Loss
- While conducting our research, we came across the most frequently asked questions – Can I drink cardamom water every day? Yes, drinking cardamom water daily helps in reducing the amount of fat stored in the body. This property of cardamom is due to its high concentration of nutrients and antioxidants.
- According to the book “Healing Foods” from DK Press, “Cardamom is a diuretic and digestive stimulant that boosts metabolism and helps the body burn fat more efficiently.”
- Cardamom is said to relieve bloating and indigestion. It contains compounds that help fight harmful bacteria while also balancing the gut flora to restore normal function and promote good digestion.
- It helps to activate our taste and sensory elements and aids in digestion due to its strong aroma. This allows for the secretion of digestive enzymes, which is especially beneficial when consumed after a large meal. Cardamom can help with stomach issues such as indigestion, gas, and constipation.
Add this drink to your diet and let us know how it works for you.
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical advice. Always consult a specialist or your own physician for more information. NDTV is not responsible for this information.
Featured Video of the Day
Mulled Wine Recipe | How to Make Mulled Wine