It’s Sunday, which means it’s time to put on your apron and create some magic in the kitchen. If you are a foodie like us, then you must like to try food in your spare time. Besides being an art, cooking is also a therapy. Let’s agree, the satisfaction of innovating something new cannot be described in words! Agree? This weekend, we want to inspire your creativity with a unique and super delicious recipe. Guess what, this dish brings the best of both worlds to your plate. It’s a moburg – momo + burger. Sounds exciting, right? We’re sure some of you have already tried moburg at one of the popular momo joints in your town.
Wow! Momo – Famous Indian Momo The chain popularized the dish by stuffing two slices in their burgers fried mom And topped with some delicious chutney and a slice of cheese. If you’ve tried it, you know how good it tastes. Here we are recreating the same dish in our own way. So without further ado, let us walk you through the recipe.
Also read: From the Aloo Tikki Burger to the Paneer Burger: 5 Desi-Style Burgers for the Ultimate Indulgence
How to make Moburg:
We will make this dish in two parts.First we’ll prepare mom, then we’ll go hamburger.
How to make momos at home:
Although the dish originated in Nepal, momo is one of the most popular street foods in India today. Delicious meat and vegetable fillings paired with a light and airy maida coating, momo defines indulgence. You will find countless versions of the recipe all over India. There are vegetable momo, chicken momo, cheese momo and so on. These momos are then steamed, fried, pan-fried, grilled, the list goes on. Here we bring you two classic momo recipes.
Click here For vegetable momo recipes.
Click here For the Chicken Momo recipe.
Tips to keep in mind when making momo at home:
- Prepare a light but strong coating of Mai Da to fully enjoy the flavor of Momo.
- Never add chicken or vegetable fillings to momo. This will easily break momo.
- Be sure to boil water in a steamer before placing the momos.
- Grease the surface of the steamer to prevent it from sticking to the container.
How to assemble the moburg:
- Now that you have your momos ready, fry them in refined oil until golden brown.
- Cut the burger bun down the middle and top with green chutney and chilli chutney.
- Put two momos on top.
- Drizzle with some mayonnaise and schezwan sauce.
- Add a slice of cheese and close with the other half of the bread.
You have a delicious moburg ready to taste. Let it get hot, otherwise the burgers will be soggy and tasteless.
Try this dish at home and let us know how you like it. Happy weekend everyone, happy indulgence!
Featured Video of the Day
Bread Pizza Recipe | How to Make Bread Pizza